Postcard Print Request
COMPLETE CHECKLIST BEFORE ORDERING
To save time, money, and help ensure accurate printing, PLEASE read this list before submitting your request.
- CORRECT SIZE. Are your files the correct size? It's really important that your files are the correct size to the comic size you are ordering. If not, you may incur extra charges if we have to reformat your files. USE OUR PRINT TEMPLATES HERE
- BLEEDS. Background to the edge? Apply 1/8" (.125) bleed.
- SAFE AREA. Content within safe area? Read more.
- RESOLUTION. Are your images at 300dpi?
- Divisible by 4. Comic book pages divisible by 4?
- CMYK/Grayscale. Convert full color pages to CMYK and covert black/white pages to grayscale.
- Flatten Files. Flatten your PSD files before saving to PDF.
- Print-ready PDF. We require a print-ready PDF.
- LZW Compression. No LZW compression on any kind.
- Comic Book Proof. For comic books, a free hard proof is provided with all quantities of 25 or greater to make sure the print is correct.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping cost is not included in this form. Shipping cost is based on weight/location/provider shipping rates. We ship from Houston, Texas (77041). A general S&H estimate within the continental USA, expect to pay around $30 for 100 28-page comic books
THE HIGHEST QUALITY COMIC PRINTING!
Please complete the form below to place your order. You will be contacted promptly to finalize your order before we proceed. Please contact us here for any assistance.
To order reprints with no changes, mention "reprint order" in the Comments box and choose "Artwork Already Delivered". If changes to your previous artwork, please just submit a new order request and upload your new artwork.
Our hard proofs are printed on the same printing press as your full order using the same paper so that it's an exact copy of your final book.
* Please note the costs below are estimates and subject to change due to situations such as incorrect spec entries, rush timeframes, file revisions, etc.